Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new top ten list and invite bloggers to answer it. This weeks is Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book. Without further ado, here is my list.
1) Jamie Roth from the Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hodkin – I adore Jamie! He’s so funny and so sarcastic and I’d love to read more about him either before or after Mara came into his life.
2) The Marauders from Harry Potter by JK Rowling – I WANT THIS SO BADLY! I think everyone wants more information about James, Lily, Sirius and Lupin during their time at Hogwarts. Damnit Rowling just give the people what they want!
3) Charlotte Fairchild from The Infernal Device by Cassandra Clare – Charlotte, dear people, is a BAMF and I want to read more about her. Hopefully, she’ll appear again in The Lost Hours.
4) Alex from the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver – Yeah there wasn’t enough Alex in these books. I wouldn’t mind a detailed description of what he was doing during those last two books, or after, or before.
5) The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo – The Darkling is one of the only villains I’ve actually sort of rooted for! I know it’s messed up but he was all mysterious and sexy. I couldn’t help myself and I would like to know a great deal more about him.
6) Arobynn Hammel from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – He is one of the most manipulative and vindictive characters in the Throne of Glass world and one of the most important people in Celaena’s life so I wouldn’t mind spending some more quality time with him.
7) Ress from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – I want this because I think it would be hilarious. You just know that Ress knows Celaena and Chaol are sneaking off together! I’d love to read a novella from his POV about how obvious they are.
8) Celia Bowen from the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I know she’s technically a main character but she shared the POV with Marco who I didn’t particularly care for so I would like more Celia please – particularly stories about her early life!
9) Isaac from The Fault In Our Stories by John Green – I needed more from him. I’d love to get a novella or short story from his POV after Gus’s death or after Hazel’s death. It be the most depressing thing in the world but I want to know!
10) THE FREAKING MARAUDERS BY JK ROWLING – JUST GIVE IT TO ME.