Hello, I’m back with another tag! This tag is one I’m particularly excited by because it combines two of my favourite things; Disney and Books! This tag was created by Katytastic on youtube which you should check out! Now, I wasn’t exactly tagged to do this but shhhh!
1. The Little Mermaid – A Character Who Is Out Of Their Element, a “Fish out of Water”
I think I’m going to give this one to Simon Lewis! In the first book or two (or three of four) Simon is in the Shadowhunter world and he doesn’t really assimilate straight away and then he becomes a Downworlder so he’s even more at odds with the world or society he’s found himself in! It takes him some time to truly fit in but, thankfully, he eventually does! (I hope thats not a spoiler.)
2. Cinderella – A Character Who Goes Through A Major Transformation
Let’s give this one to Celaena Sardothien. Celaena dones’t exactly have a smooth upbringing, she experiences something that definitely changes her and transforms her into an assassin something she never would have been and then she changes again! Celaena goes through more than most people combined! Let’s vague it up for spoiler avoidance!
3. Snow White – A Book With An Eclectic Cast of Characters
I think I;m going to give this one to Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. There’s angels and chimera and humans, evil people, good people, morally ambiguous people! Just a very eclectic cast! I like it.
4. Sleeping Beauty – A Book That Put You To Sleep
I have to give this to Sabriel by Garth Nix. I did finish it but it was a long and arduous process although the ending did sort of capture me so I’ll probably read the sequels at some point!
5. The Lion King – A Character Who Had Something Traumatic Happen To Them In Childhood
Every character ever? But I suppose there can be only one and the most obvious character is Harry Potter. Witnesses his parents murder, nearly dies becomes the Chosen one instead. Thats a lot for a one year old to deal with.
6. Beauty and the Beast – A Beast of a Book (a big book) That You Were Intimidated by, But Found the Story to be Beautiful
I’m going to give this to Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling. Probably one of the biggest books I’ve ever read and I think one of the first Harry Potter books I was ever given. Thanks for that mom.
7. Aladdin – A Character Who Gets Their Wish Granted, For Better Or Worse
Akivia’s wish to get the love of his life back came through, unfortunately it came after he slaughtered most of her people and her family. Roses don’t exactly make up for that.
8. Mulan – A Character Who Pretends To Be Someone or Something They Are Not
This one goes out to Celaena Sardothien who is pretending to be something she’s not, although she’d not really pretending anymore. Avoiding spoilers is hard.
9. Toy Story – A Book With characters You Wish Would Come To Life
I would like the characters from Anna and the French Kiss to come to life. I wouldn’t mind hanging out with them for awhile until I can steal Etienne away from Anna…*evil laugh*
10. Disney Descendants – Your Favourite Villain Or Morally Ambiguous Character
I think my favourite villain is Voldemort. Sorry The Darkling you were a close second.
So, that is the Disney Book Tag! I tag everyone who reads this to do it and if you do please link it down below so I can check it out! 😀