Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new top ten list and invite bloggers to join in. This week is a Freebie Week! So, bloggers can choose their own top ten and I thought why not blog my passion: cute boys!
So without further ado here are my Top Ten Book Boyfriends!
1) Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare – Does this need an explanation? I mean if you read the books you know, you understand. William Herondale is perfect; he is snarky, sweet, romantic and loves books and a total hottie – just ugh, I want him.
2) Jace Herondale from the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare – There might be a trend here. Them Herondale boys, they got it going on. *grabby hands*
3) Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead – “When I pictured someone whispering dirty things into my ear, he had a Russian accent.” I know them feels, Rose, I know them feels.
4) Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – My precious baby Captain of the Guard. I love you but I know I’ll never compare to Celaena.
5) Tamlin from a Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – Another trend emerges. Sarah J. Maas writes good men. Tamlin is super hot and makes me feels things…deeply. Can’t wait for more books about him!
6) Noah from Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin – Love me some Noah, but book Noah, not sure if I could handle a real life Noah.
7) Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – All I want in life is an American boy with an English accent in a French school and I want one now!
8) Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – Passionate, strong, loyal (lets ignore the whole genocide thing) I would not mind being loved by Akiva!
9) Raffe from Penryn Young by Susan EE -Everyone wants a hot angel.
10) Jared from The Host by Stephanie Meyer – Strong, manly, passionate and played by Max Irons in the movie, what else could you want?