Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new top ten list and invite bloggers to answer them and this weeks is Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015. So without further ado here is my list!
1) Read 80 Books – Originally this year I set my reading goal for 50 books and I achieved that so I updated to 80. Unfortunately life got a little too busy at the end of the year and I didn’t quite make 80. So, here’s hoping 2015 will be the year for that!
2) Read 5 Classics – I have so many classics on my shelf that I have no read or that I have not finished so this year I am planning on reading at least 5 of them. I’ll probably make a separate post talking about the ones I choose.
3) Finish the Lord of the Rings series – I read the first Lord of the Rings book in June but I just never got around to picking up the second or third one so hopefully I will get that done in 2015.
4) Buy the new Harry Potter covers – I’m not even ashamed. I love the new covers and the boxed set is beautiful and I will own it dammit!
5) Not buy any new books until the end of March – God help me this one will be tough. But i am so bad for buying new books and then not reading the ones I already own. So I have about thirty books to read right now and once they are all read I shall allow myself to buy a new books (This one may not last)
6)Re-Read Harry Potter – I re-read Harry Potter last summer and I am already itching to do it again so I am! Goal number six read all the Harry Potter books!
7) Complete 5 Series – I also have a terrible habit of starting series and not finishing them so in 2015 I am determined to finish at leafs five of them!
8) Read at least 5 Standalone Books – I never seem to read standalone books but this year I will do it! (Hopefully)
9) To Get All The Books I Loaned People Back! – I need to stop loaning books because i never get them back.
10) Graduate College– This is surprisingly low on the list…