Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten Book List and this weeks is Top Ten Books I Want to Read but Don’t Own Yet!
Without further ado here are my picks!
1) Avalon by Mindee Arnett – Firefly in book form? Um, yes please!
2) Lean in for Graduates by Sheryl Sandberg – Let’s just file this under something that really needs to be read.
3) Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson – I would see my soul to have this book in my hands right now!
4) Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas – Technically it’s not out yet but I need it. I need it like oxygen!
5)Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay – Sleeping Beauty’s daughter fighting ogres to reclaim her throne. I need it like air.
6) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge – Sleeping Beauty being trained since birth to marry and kill the prince? Um yes!
7) The Handmaids Tale by Margret Atwood – I cannot find this book anywhere! I looked for it in Paris, in Dublin, in Cork and not a single shop had it! It’s ridiculous! But I must own it!
8) Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin – Gothic, steampunk retelling of Edgar Allen Poe? Just shut up and take my money!
9) Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid – I have a real craving for road trip contemporary’s lately and this one really fits the bill!
10) A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray – Have you see the cover? I want to cover my bedroom walls with it!