Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten List and this weeks is Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From.
Without further ado here are mine:
1) James Patterson – I own a grand total of 31 books from James Patterson. I love James Patterson, he was my first introduction to crime novels and for a time he was my favourite author. I own a lot of the Alex Cross novels, all but one of the Women’s Murder Club series and some of his kids books. I actually had more but I gave some of them to a charity shop. I’ve probably owned nearly fifty in my life.
2) JK Rowling – The Queen. I own all 13 of Rowlings books and her Galbraith books! Love her, can’t wait for the next Cormoran Strike novel. To be honest I’ll probably buy every book she ever writes.
3) Meg Cabot – I own 13 Meg Cabot books! I love Meg Cabot, she’s so funny and quirky and she made my childhood with the Princess Diaries series.
4) Cassandra Clare – I own 9 of Clare’s books. All though three of them are currently on loan to a friend! I love Clare and I loved TMI and TID and i’m really sad that they are both finished.
5) Anthony Horowitz – Once again, I own 9 books! Alex Rider was one of my favourite series as a kid. Loved it so much and was pretty sad when it ended.
6) Richelle Mead – Another 9! 9 seems to be the magic number in this list! I own all of the Vampire Academy books and a few of the Bloodlines books. I’m a bigger fan of VA than Bloodlines but I do still plan on finishing the spin-off!
7) Stephanie Meyer – I own 6 Stephanie Meyer books! Magic really since she’s only written five! I have an extra copy of Eclipse for some reason! I didn’t buy it which leader me to believe I stole it from someone! Oh well.
8) Michael Connelly – I own 5 MC books. Now, I haven’t read all of them…(Just one) but I still own them and I do still plan to read them! I really enjoyed the one I did read.
9) Lauren Oliver – I own 4 of Oliver’s books. I have the Requiem trilogy and Before I Fall – which I still need to read!
10) Nicholas Sparks/PC and Kristen Cast – And we end on a draw! I own 4 books for both Sparks and the Casts! Not exactly my favourite authors of all times but at a time I did love the three of them quite a bit.