Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish . Each week they post a new Top Ten List and this weeks is Top Ten Favourite Movies or TV Shows.
I’m going to break it down into my Top Five Movies and My Top Five TV Shows, so without further ado here are mine!
1) Moulin Rouge – My favourite movie of all time. France. Singing. Love. Ewan McGregor. What more could you want from life?
2) The Lion King – The greatest Disney movie ever. No one can argue with me about this and I feel no shame for claiming this as one of my favourite films in the history of the universe.
3) Marvel Movies – My weakness is superhero movies. I love them! Spiderman, Avengers, Iron Man – hell I even liked Green Lantern!
4) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – My favourite Harry Potter book and my favourite film. I loved all of them but POA will always remain on top for me.
5) The Shawshank Redemption – Written by Stephen King and it has Morgan Freeman narrating. No explanation needed.
Honorable mentions to: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Star Wars, The Town and every Disney movie ever.
Favourite TV Shows:
1) Buffy the Vampire Slayer – This is the greatest show on television. It’s been off the air for over ten years and I still think it’s the best thing to ever happen to pop culture.
2) Game of Thrones – Amazing. Incredible. Where the fuck was Lady Stoneheart?
3) The 100 – My new obsession. I am a little bit addicted to this show. Can’t wait for it to come back in October! Love the characters, love the plot, love Bellamy Blake shirtless…
4) Orphan Black – This show is fantastic. Tatiana Malsany is sensational, one of the best actresses I have ever seen. She really should have been nominated for an Emmy!
5) Scandal – I love binge watching this show. My roommate and I watched the entire first and second season in like one sitting last year.
Honorable mentions to: American Horror Story, Teen Wolf, Firefly, Spooks and Friends.