Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish . Each week they post a new Top Ten List and this weeks is Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List. So without further ado here are mine!
1) Atonement by Ian McEwan. This book has been on my book shelf for sooooo long! It’s actually ridiculous. I’ve heard great things about this book, I loved the movie and I am looking forward to reading it.
2) The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkein. Yeah, I’m slightly ashamed to say that I’ve never read the LOTR series but I plan on rectifying that this summer. I’m hoping to read each book but since I have a history of getting distracted I’m only writing down one!
3) The Angel Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. The Shadow of the Wind is my favourite book of all time. I credit this book with my love of reading. The Angel Game is it’s semi sequel so I am very excited to read it this summer.
4) Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Its been on my TBR list for awhile. I think I bought it last summer…so yeah I’m committed to finishing it in the next three months. Loved the first two, very excited to see how it plays out.
6) The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith. Does this one need explaining?
7) Half Bad by Sally Green. I’m very intrigued by this book. The plot sounds really interesting and I’ve been hearing good things. Hoping to read it in the next few days!
8) Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. A happy, fluffy read. Perfect for summer!
9) Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin. I saw this book on someones WWW Wednesday and it sounded really interesting and I thought I’d buy and then I found it buried at the back of bookcase. Happy!
10) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor. Seriously need to get my hands on this. It sounds incredible.
These are not all of the books I plan on reading this summer but they are some of the ones I am most excited to read!